Thing #2 Avatar

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thing #7

I absolutely love Flickr! Before, I was not that knowledgeable about this photo sharing site, but now I am glad to have discovered it. I think it is great you can upload pictures by way of several different mediums. I am constantly taking pictures on my phone because it has a relatively good camera. With Flickr, I can upload the random pictures I take, organize them, and share them with others. Also, you can edit the photos right from the site. Finding images is so easy on this site. All you need is to search whatever comes to mind. I have to admit that at the time I was doing this assignment I had not yet eaten, and I was really craving sushi. Needless to say, sushi was my tag! Once I searched, I saw so many pictures of colorful pieces of sushi that looked beyond delicious. I'm not sure why I decided to search for food with me being so hungry because it definitely did nothing to curb my appetite.


Link to a pic of scrumptious sushi

Image Citation
Jonathan. "Sushi Platter II." Jonabrams. 8 July 2007. 3 October 2011. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonabrams/2718779012/>

No comments:

Post a Comment