Thing #2 Avatar

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thing #2

When I was trying to come up with my posting name for my blog, I chose to use my middle name and my last name. What I have discovered about myself is whenever I am asked to key in information on the internet, I often try to maintain some degree of anonymity. I didn't think I was creative enough to come up with a completely new name, so I just used a name that no one knows me by. I'm sneaky. I enjoyed making the blog. Like previously stated, I have always wanted to have my own blog so I thought this was perfect timing to learn how to use blogger. I'm actually hoping to create another blog in the near future to record some of my own interests. When I created my avatar, I tried to make her look as similar to me I could.We have some differences such as complexion, but she is an avatar after all and not my cartoon clone.

No comments:

Post a Comment