Thing #2 Avatar

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thing #16

Surprise surprise, I chose iGoogle for my homepage. I chose it because I love Google! I think I may actually use this as my homepage. I chose cooking as a topic of interest and it put a "recipe of the day" tab on my homepage which was nice! I feel like I could use the online calendar to help me keep up with anything I have going on at the time. As of now, I have several observations I need to complete so the calendar would help me to schedule my time better. I used Remember the Milk as my online to do list. Secretly, I am obsessed with to do list. What I've discovered about myself is I'm much more likely to remember something if I write it down. I really don't need the list after that, but writing down what I need to do always helps me to not forget. I'm not sure if I would use this tool, only because to me, writing it down just seems easier. I would definitely recommend iGoogle for the customizable homepage. Having your interests right there on the page is really appealing to me and I think it would also be appealing for others who try it. I think this tool would help me to organize my interests at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment