Thing #2 Avatar

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thing #12

I'm loving how the majority of these sites allow you to use your g-mail account to register! That makes it so much easier, instead of having to create a different e-mail address for every site. It also makes me WANT to sign up for things because of how easy it is. When exploring the tools I first thought I should set up an account with Picasa. However, I think Flickr would be a better option so I later decided against it. However, I did set up a Google Calendar. I think it would be something I would have to get used to using because I'm so used to receiving alerts through my cell phone. However, I think if my life ever got super busy in my career and I needed to keep track of several things (ie. parent teacher conferences), this would be a good tool. I also used the Google Translate tool. The only time I remember ever using a translation tool before this was in a foreign language classes in middle school. I did think it was neat however and you never know when you'll need it!

Why would you need a translation tool? 

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to figure out why I did not get a gmail account sooner. I have set up the igoogle as my home page and today I got my first google calander notifications.

    ReplyDelete