Thing #2 Avatar

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thing #13

I thought Zoho was a pretty cool site. At first I thought it highly resembled Microsoft Word, and I still think that it does. However, I found you can do many things right from Zoho, such as publishing straight to your blog! You can even create tags for the documents that you create. I really liked Google Docs. I'm starting to notice that I'm pretty much in love with all things Google. Possibly because I've just been using it for so long. Google Docs gave me a sense of familiarity. Students would be able to use Google Docs for group presentations. When working on the project the students can create documents and add in e-mail addresses of those in their group, in turn, allowing only select individuals to view their work. What's also wonderful is the students can communicate and edit work in real time. If it isn't already evident, I much prefer Google Docs. Not to say that Zoho is a bad site, because it isn't. I'm just cozy with my Google buddy and prefer many things Google. Call me bias. I like how Google Docs seems to be geared towards group work which is great for the classroom.

Now Who Wants to See a Picture of a Celebrity Home?

No comments:

Post a Comment