Thing #2 Avatar

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thing #20

YouTube is an awesome site. I spend much of the little free time I do have, watching the entertaining videos people post on there. I love how many videos come up when doing a one or two word search. This gives you so many options to choose from. However, that is also one of the things that I dislike about YouTube. Although so many options are fine when you just want to entertain yourself of your friends, when you are looking for well thought out content, some of the videos that come up are not useful at all. For instance, you can type in teaching, and see a video you NEVER thought would come up. It's interesting to say the least, but for an academic setting, you may have to do a little more filtering. Another positive note to YouTube is how you can view a video and share it instantly with other individuals or websites. I think the ease of sharing would be beneficial to the library website.

No comments:

Post a Comment